Our Resettlement Action Plan services include the following:
- Review of the documents such as the survey plans, social and environmental impact assessment report and other socio-economic field studies.
- Collect socio economic baseline information of the project affected households, through a survey of the Project Affected Households.
- Undertake a complete valuation survey of the land and properties that will be affected by the proposed development
- Conducting a series of community consultations meetings before and after valuation of crops and affected land of the affected households depending on the project in question.
- Consultation with Local Council officials in the sub county, Town Councils, Municipalities and Districts
- Consultation with the valuation staff of the office of the Chief Government Valuer (CGV), obtain concurrence for the methodology and approval for the final valuation report.
Our resettlement and Compensation experts have vast experiences in oil& Gas, Energy Projects, Water development and Irrigation projects among others.